Sunday, January 6, 2013

Other people's inspirations

I really enjoy "One Good Thing" by Jillee, and am including the link because I think everyone should follow this gal:

http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/


When I started pursuing ways to be more financially and emotionally responsible with our family's assets, I stumbled on Jillee because a friend of mine was already putting up posts on Facebook.

Because of this site I am able to maximize my baking for the family; and they are loving the English muffin bread loaves freshly made every few days (check her archives!)
I find her to be inspiring and I look forward to developing my own blog to be reflective in many ways of her influence.

Kudos, Jillee! Thanks to you I move confidently forward in staying at home for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment