Thursday, January 3, 2013

How do you measure a day?

Well, lately my days are measured in laundry, cleaning and now I have found a new fun time filler in "swagbucks".
If I weren't going to have the computer on anyway this would be a time waster on par with Facebook. Instead I can sit down and relax between loads or house passes and earn "swagbucks" with the goal of accumulating amazon.com gift certificates; hello Christmas shopping in my jammies!
Answer a question, research something...all good. Now how does this enter into my new lifestyle as home maker, stay at home mom and life searcher? Well, it makes me feel like I am accomplishing something, albeit silly...still, fun.
So we will see what happens.
I would absolutely suggest anyone try this-with the understanding you can always cancel and delete the cookies. And thanks to +Staci Wightman  this is one of many fun activities that make me okay with the flux that is my existence.
Now I am off to do another load of laundry and sweep the living room...cannot sit here all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment